Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Who Am I? Two



Who Am I? Two

The I AM (your consciousness) is the only door through which anything can pass into your world. Stop looking for signs. Signs follow; they do not precede. Begin to reverse the statement, “Seeing is believing,” to “Believing is seeing.” Start now to believe, not with the wavering confidence based on deceptive external evidence but with an undaunted confidence based on the immutable law that you can be that which you desire to be. You will find that you are not a victim of fate but a victim of faith (your own).

Only through one door can that which you seek pass into the world of manifestation. I AM the door, Your consciousness is the door, so you must become conscious of being and having that which you desire to be and to have…Before anything appears, God, I AM, feels itself to be the thing desired; and then the thing felt appears. It is resurrected, lifted out of the nothingness.

I AM wealthy, poor, healthy, sick, free, confined were first of all impressions or conditions felt before they became visible expressions. Your world is your consciousness objectified. Waste no time trying to change the outside; change the within or the impression; and the without or expression will take care of itself.

I AM he. Right now I am overshadowing you, the reader, my living temple, with my presence, urging upon you a new expression. Your desires are my spoken words. My words are spirit and they are true and they shall not return unto me void but shall accomplish where unto they are sent…

Just how my words, your desires, will be fulfilled is not your concern. My words have a way ye know not of. Their ways are past finding out. All that is required of you is to believe...All things are possible to him who believes. Make the impossible possible through your belief; and the impossible (to others) will embody itself in your world.

All men have had proof of the power of faith. The faith that moves mountains is faith in yourself. No man has faith in God who lacks confidence in himself. Your faith in God is measured by your confidence in yourself. I and my Father are one, man and his God are one, consciousness and manifestation are one.


Your Faith is your Fortune
Neville Goddard

No comments:

Post a Comment