Sunday, May 30, 2021

Joseph Murphy Prayer

Joseph Murphy Prayer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The infinite healing presence which created my body and all its organs knows all the processes and functions of my body. 

I claim, feel, and know definitely and absolutely that the infinite grandeur and glory of the infinite are made manifest in my mind and body. 

The wholeness, vitality, and life of the infinite flow through me now. And every atom of my being is transformed by the infinite healing presence.

I fully and freely forgive everyone. And I pour out life, love, truth, and beauty on all my relatives and in-laws. 

I know that I have forgiven everyone because I can meet the person in my mind and there is no longer any sting. 

I give thanks for the healing that is taking place now. And I know that when I call the answer comes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment