Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Tapping for my lungs

Tapping for my lungs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any resistance in my lungs, any stagnation in my lungs, any bitterness I'm storing in my lungs and any resentment I've stored in my lungs...It's okay to feel this way and it's safe now to release it and let it go (side of hand)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So any remaining bitterness or resentment in my lungs (eye top)

Any remaining grief or sadness that has been stored in my lungs (eye Side)

It's okay to feel this way (eye bottom)

And it's safe now to let this stuff go (mouth top)

And I'm allowing my lungs to breathe with ease (mouth bottom)

I'm choosing to release any stagnation in my breath (collarbone)

It's safe now to release any resistance in my breathing (ribs)

It's safe now to release any grief or sadness that I've stored in my lungs (top of head)

----------------------------------

I'm open to the possibility of letting all that old stuff go (eye top)

(deep breath)

It's safe now to let all that stuff leave my lungs (eye side)

It's safe now to move on with my life (eye bottom)

It's safe now to take a breath with ease (mouth top)

And I'm releasing any stagnation or tightness in my chest (mouth bottom)

It feels good to let this stuff go now (collarbone)

Because I've been holding onto it for so long (ribs)

And I'm ready to let it go (top of head)

------------------------------------

I'm letting go of all these grudges and all this bitterness (eye top)

And I'm choosing to forgive myself for doing that (eye side)

And when I forgive myself I find it easy to forgive others (eye bottom)

So I'm allowing myself to forgive myself (mouth top)

Because it's time now to forgive and move on (mouth bottom)

I give myself love and forgiveness in this moment (collarbone)

And I'm open to giving love and forgiveness to anyone else who's involved with this(ribs)

Even if I'm aware of them consciously or unconsciously (top of head)

-----------------------------------

It's safe now to forgive them and let them go (eye top)

And I'm allowing my lungs to heal and breathe in new life (eye side)

I'm allowing myself to move forward with my life (eye bottom)

It's safe now to let all this old stuff go (mouth top)

I'm allowing myself to learn all these lessons (mouth bottom)

And move forward with joy in my heart (collarbone)

And move forward with joy in my lungs (ribs)

And with each breath I take I bring in new life (top of head)

------------------------------------

And each new breath activates every cell in my body (eye top)

And every exhale breath releases any stagnation or resistance (eye side)

And my lungs work at optimal levels (eye bottom)

It feels good to breathe with ease (mouth top)

Letting go of anything that's ready to let go (mouth bottom)

And it feels good to be me and I fully and deeply love and forgive myself (collarbone)

(deep breath)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP3YoP-mZqw

No comments:

Post a Comment