Wednesday, October 25, 2023

I Am Always With You

I Am With You Always Bible Verses, Scriptures, Quotes & Passages.

Neville Goddard has often described God as 'your awareness of being'. With that in mind the following Bible verses take on a somewhat altered meaning...

---------------------------------------------------

Lo, I Am With You Always.
Matthew 28:20b, ASV
 lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

Know That I Am With You Always.
Isaiah 43:2, NIV
 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
Genesis 28:15, NIV Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land. For I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”

I Will Be With You Always.
Matthew 28:20b, NCV
 I will be with you always, even until the end of this age.
Joshua 1:9, ESV Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Fear Not, For I Am With You Always.
Isaiah 41:10, ESV
 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

God Is With You Always. He Will Not Leave You Or Forsake You.
Deuteronomy 31:8, ESV
 It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.

Jesus Is With You Always. He Will Not Leave You Comfortless.
John 14:18, KJV
 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
John 14:19, TLB In just a little while I will be gone from the world, but I will still be present with you. For I will live again – and you will too.
Matthew 28:20b, NLT And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

I’m Always With You.
Matthew 28:20, ESV
 Teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.

----------------------------------------

Source

https://www.jollynotes.com/bible-verses/i-am-with-you-always-7-encouraging-bible-verses-scriptures/

No comments:

Post a Comment