Monday, February 5, 2018

The Law, Two



The Law, Two

There are infinite states intersecting the line of time. We become one with a certain state and it demonstrates itself in actual phenomena. What would it be like? And you name your desire. Remain in that state, and that state, by the passage of time, will unfold in your world. You do nothing about it once you have entered the state...for the outer must move by compulsion of the inner power.

If you make a fortune it means nothing. All the honors of men in a state of sleep are as nothing. You must “repent”. It has nothing to do with the so-called judgment of God. It is only a dream and man is reacting to the dream and he does not know that he is the dreamer and causing the dream.

The literal meaning of the Greek word translated as repent means “a change of mind.” It has nothing to do with the moral picture. The churches introduced that, but it has nothing to do with it. I don’t care what a man has done, if he changes his mind in this meaning of the word “repent” things will change, for he is then on the line of vertical line of states. He stands at a point on the states. There are infinite states and we must learn to distinguish between the state and the individual occupying the state. But I can now change and move into another state. I can in Time, do it in a split second and rise on the vertical line of the states.

So, “I come, only to teach the cross.”, said Paul. I will rise within myself and ignore the former state, and within myself I will assume that things are as I want them to be. If I remain faithful, the passage of Time will unfold it. So, Blake said, “Eternity is in love with the productions of Time.” I tell you, do not let anyone ever convince you that because of your past accomplishments or your present state in the world that you cannot change your position by rising within yourself, and then see the whole world respond.

Neville Goddard,
edited from a lecture in 1959 

No comments:

Post a Comment