Saturday, December 29, 2018

Christmas – Man’s Birth as God, Four


Christmas – Man’s Birth as God, Four

Once individuality became defused in all, as told us in the 82nd Psalm: "I say, 'You are gods, sons of the Most High, all of you; nevertheless, you will die like men and fall as one man, O princes.' “Here is this universal diffusion of the one I AM. You say, I am. I say, I am. We say, I am. That's the one being who fell, incarnating himself by becoming Man.

I don't care what is said about Buddha's or Confucius' way; I have told you the only way back to the Father. My testimony is not based upon theory, but upon my own personal experience, and I tell you a truth: there is only one way. I am the way!

Another gentleman (an artist by profession) wrote, saying: "I found myself at the bottom of a deep well. Looking up I could see a beautiful blue sky with little clusters of white clouds which became doves, with their wings spread as though floating. Then I said to myself: ‘This is what Neville teaches. The dove really does float'."

I am thrilled that in this man's dream, he recalled the teaching. In the Book of Genesis we are told that when the flood of illusion is over, the dove appears bringing back the laurel leaf [sic]: the sprig of victory. And the dove actually floats upon the crystal clear water.

I have seen this great flood of illusion as crystal clear atmosphere and now know that for me, the ark, the flood, is over. Man is either the ark of God or a phantom of the earth and sea - and he is not a phantom! Man is the ark of God, containing everything within himself.

Recently a great doctor was asked about the flu which is spreading all over our country. Questioning where the bug goes when the flu subsides, he answered: "It doesn't go anywhere. It remains in man to be activated again." I say moods activate it.

Leprosy doesn't come from without. Cancer doesn't either. Everything is within man. Read the paper and react. That reaction sets a feeling in motion, be it anger, frustration, or irritation. When the feeling leaves, where does it go? Back to sleep within you, for you contain the world and all that is in it.

God became you and, containing all, God is absolute. The world teaches that God is all good and never evil. But if there is evil, and God is not evil, then God is not absolute.

If you can experience something that God cannot then you must be greater than God, and that is not possible. When you read of an innocent boy who was murdered and you react, you activate something within you. It may be tomorrow's tooth or stomach ache. I do not know what it will be, but God is not mocked. As you sow a reaction you reap an act, for you and God are one.

Neville Goddard,

Christmas – Man’s Birth as God
Lecture – Dec 13, 1968

No comments:

Post a Comment