Thursday, December 27, 2018

Christmas – Man’s Birth as God, Two


Christmas – Man’s Birth as God, Two

Like Paul, I pray that those who believe my message of salvation will know it is true; that the name I gave them for God is not mere poetry, but fact - that you are the Father. I have told them what happened in me. Grant them to know it is true. I am sure my departure will quicken the pace for those who have heard, accepted, and believed my words.

Now, a gentleman wrote, saying: "I fell asleep and dreamed I was reading the newspaper, looking at a full-page advertisement for Western Airlines. They were announcing their new P.D. system, which would eliminate all passenger congestion when boarding the plane. Suddenly the page became animated and I am in the picture, grinning from ear to ear as I awoke." In his letter he wondered why the initials P.D. He thought the D could be for departure, but could not understand the P. although he used the word "plan" throughout his letter.

Everything contains within itself the capacity for symbolic significance. This gentleman is in advertising so naturally, in the dream he is looking at an ad. In this modern world we have planes which take man from earth to the skies and bring him back again. But this is a plan of transportation.

In the Book of Ephesians, we read: "He has made known unto us the mystery of his will in all wisdom and insight according to his purpose which he set forth as a plan in Christ for the fullness of time to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth."

My friend called it the departure. This does not necessarily mean that he goes tonight or in the next forty years. To me as the interpreter of the dream it means that he has finished the journey. Like Paul, the time for his departure has come. He has fought the good fight. He has finished the race and kept the faith. Henceforth, there is laid up for him the crown of righteousness.

This crown is not something filled with jewels, but is the victor's crown. Only when one has finished the race can the crown be given. He has fought his own battle with himself, and he has won. His flight into the heavens is a plan which will erupt, causing him to depart this world of Caesar to personally experience Christmas.

Christmas is not the incarnation of God, but the departure of Man as God; for God became Man that Man may become God. In my friend's dream he took the images of the twentieth century, and since everything contains within itself the capacity for symbolic significance, an airplane symbolizes that which takes off towards the heavens. It's destined to rise above the earth. The "P" is the plan of departure which begins with a spiritual birth, followed by the revelation of man's true identity.

There is no way of knowing who you really are until God's Son reveals it, for "No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him." The Son must choose to reveal you, for only then do you know you are God the Father.

I am the way. I am the truth. I am the light. No one comes to the awareness of being the Father except by God's plan. Diet will not do it. Wearing certain clothes, hibernating in some so-called holy place, or being a priest and going up the ranks will not do it. There is only one way to the Father, and I - all imagination - am the way!

My friend is a happily married man with three children, yet he is so hungry for the truth; so I say: Father, let the truth of my words be known, that he and all those who believe my words know that the love with which thou has loved me may be in them, and I in them.

Neville Goddard,
Christmas – Man’s Birth as God
Lecture – Dec 13, 1968




No comments:

Post a Comment