Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Ho’oponopon Hawaiian Mantra



Ho’oponopon Hawaiian Mantra

We are part of a whole.

Self Identity through Ho’oponopon is an updated version of an old Hawaiian problem-solving process that releases the memories or programs that we recorded in our sub-conscious.

These memories are activated by our thoughts. Our mind is a thinking machine. It thinks millions of thoughts a day, as well as our heart is a machine pulse. So we are conscious of a tiny portion of these millions of thoughts. When a thought comes to mind, even without us realizing it, it automatically activates a memory stored in our sub-conscious mind and then manifests itself as a problem. Problems are memories that recur throughout our lives. When we are conscious that we are 100% responsible for everything that we manifest in our lives, then we accept our problems as a chance to clean them from our lives. We can appeal to Divinity who knows our personal blueprint for healing of all thoughts and memories that are holding us back at this time.

I don’t need to know what is happening or feel guilty since I don’t know why I activated this memory that manifested itself as a problem in my life. When I try to solve my problems by myself, I may fail because I will turn once again to a memory of my past or my ancestors. When I allow the Divine Intelligence to solve this problem, the solution appears perfect. So, as I don’t know what is best for me, I allow the Divine Intelligence to give me the right answer…How?...Assuming that I am 100% responsible for everything that I manifest in my life, and wondering what is going on in me that I’m expressing this problem?...and say to myself…I love you…I’m sorry…Please forgive me…Thank you.

I LOVE YOU…because I know I’m part of the Devine and therefore perfect in every way.


I’m SORRY…that I have expressed this problem in my life, since I am 100% responsible for it.


PLEASE FORGIVE ME…I’m asking forgiveness to myself and so I will be releasing these memories that are causing me problems in my life.


THANK YOU…for this problem that has manifested itself in my life, so I have one more chance to clean it.

Thank you for this problem has been solved.

Repeating these words, which are the key words to reach the sub-conscious mind, we are releasing these painful memories that caused problems in our lives and the lives of people involved with this problem.

It is a matter of going beyond traditional means of accessing knowledge about ourselves.

Nobody can guess what your next thought will be, because thoughts come from your sub-conscious mind. So, as I don’t have control at all over what will be my next thought, I can act on them or not. Act means clear these programs and memories that manifest themselves as problems. If the intellect worked by itself, it may not resolve this problem, but end up only concealing it. But since any problem is a projection of our mind or memories or programs, they will come back in another season, as soon as they are activated again by our thinking. What we really want is to clean, delete, releasing these memories and programs.

When we say…”I love you”…”I’m sorry”…”Please forgive me”…”thank you”…to the Divinity that is in us. It neutralizes and erases those painful memories that were stored in our sub-conscious mind and transforms these energies into pure love.

I’m asking LOVE to rectify this error that is in me saying, “I’m sorry,” “please forgive me “for whatever is happening within me that is causing this problem.

We are all perfect. What is imperfect in us is our memories and programs stored in our sub-conscious mind that we share with other people. As soon as I clean and delete what is imperfect in me, automatically the other people involved with this issue will also have cleared these memories that are manifesting problems. What I have to do is be 100% responsible for everything that appears in my life.

Saying…”I love you”…”I’m sorry”…”please forgive me”…”thank you”…and let God or the Devine in you, or your Super-Conscious Mind or whatever you want to call it cancel these memories and programs. And then, what is best for you will appear in your life.

The physical is the expression of memories and inspirations taking place in the soul of self-identity. Change the state of self identity and the state of the physical world changes. When your soul experiences memories (replaying as problems), say to them mentally or silently: ‘I love you dear memories. I am grateful for the opportunity to free all of you and me.

‘I love you’ can be repeated quietly again and again. Memories never go on vacation or retire unless you retire them. ‘I love you’ can be used even if you are not conscious of problems.


By taking 100% responsibility for the creation of our reality,
and with sincere regret of what was created in ignorance (I’m sorry),
we petition to the Divine to uncreate it (please forgive me).
Out of the acceptance of forgiveness arises love (I love you)
for the Divine, for self and for others,
and gratitude (thank you) for the healing received.
Love and gratitude restore the alignment with our true nature.

Resources

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qoq75-DQm4

 http://www.gitesha.net/blog/hopono-mantra






No comments:

Post a Comment