Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Joseph Murphy Prayer for Healing

 Joseph Murphy Prayers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The infinite healing presence which created my body and all its organs knows all the processes and functions of my body. 

I claim, feel, and know definitely and absolutely that the infinite grandeur and glory of the infinite are made manifest in my mind and body. 

The wholeness, vitality, and life of the infinite flow through me now. 

And every atom of my being is transformed by the infinite healing presence.

I fully and freely forgive everyone. 

And I pour out life, love, truth, and beauty on all my relatives and in-laws. 

I know that I have forgiven everyone because I can meet the person in my mind and there is no longer any sting. 

I give thanks for the healing that is taking place now. And I know that when I call the answer comes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joseph Murphy - The Unbelievable Power of Suggestion - Morning Meditation - Positive Affirmations - Morning Mantra - Morning Prayer- 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Father for this wonderful day.

It is God's Day:

It is filled with Joy, peace, happiness and success.

I look forward of the happy expectancy to this day.

The wisdom and inspiration of the almighty will govern me during the entire day.

The infinite intelligence is my partner, my 'senior partner'.

Everything I do will turn out in a wonderful way.

I believe that infinite intelligence is guiding me and Divine Love fills my soul.

I know infinite intelligence watches over me all day today and at all times everywhere.

I let go... I am poised, serene and calm.

I know that it is God in action in all phases of my life.

And Divine Law and Order reign supreme in my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment