Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Another Healing Prayer

Another Healing Prayer

------------------------------------------------------------------------

God's love, peace, harmony, and wisdom flood my mind and heart...

I love the truth, I hear the truth, and I know the truth...

I Know God is love and his love surrounds me and enfolds me and enwraps me...

God's river of peace floods my mind and heart and I give thanks for my good health and peace of mind...

I am thinking rightly...

I am reflecting the divine wisdom and divine intelligence in all my ways...

My mind is the perfect mind of God, unchanging and eternal...

I hear the voice of God which is the inner voice of peace and love...

God's river of peace governs my mind and heart...

I am full of wisdom, poise, balance, and understanding...

What ever is vexing me is leaving me now and I am free and at peace...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Joseph Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment