Thursday, June 23, 2022

Still Another healing Prayer...

 Still Another healing Prayer...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a miraculous healing power within me...

This uplifting, healing strengthening power of the healing presence

is now restoring every atom of my being...

God in the midst of me is mighty to strengthen, purify, vitalize

and make me every withhold...

I have complete trust  in this healing presence which is the presence of God in myself...

I know this divine presence is bringing all my affairs into devine order...

I see and know the life of God is manifesting through me now, for God is life and that life is my life now...

And that life is flowing through me harmoniously, peacefully, joyfully, lovingly, beautifully..

And every atom of my being dances to the rhythm of the eternal God...

I claim that the harmony and beauty and love of the infinite are now manifesting through me as stength, purity, beauty, wholeness, perfection and eternal youth...

The rejuvenating power of the infinite spirit is now operating in every atom of my being making me whole, pure, fresh and radiant with divine life and divine wholeness...

Every moment of my life, I'm growing stronger, healthier, happier and more youthful...

The vitalizing tireless energy of the life of God is flowing through me now and I feel wonderful for his name is wonderful, the mighty God, the everlasting father, the counselor and the prince of peace within me...

God is my dwelling place and I am surrounded by the whole armor of God...

God created me, God Sustains me, for God is the living spirit within me, my consciousness, my awareness, my I Am-Ness, my sense of being...

It's an aimless name because God is spirit and they that worship him worship him in spirit and truth and the spirit has no face, form or figure...

It's timeless, shapeless and ageless. Therefore I worship no man on the face of the earth, I worship no man whoever lived, living now or ever will live...

To worship is to give my supreme allegiance, loyalty, and devotion to the one power within me and that's the living spirit almighty...

Because I know in my heart the great truth, closer is he than breathing, nearer is he than hands and feet...

God in the midst of me is mighty to heal and is healing me now...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Joseph Murpy


No comments:

Post a Comment