Monday, June 27, 2022

Prayer / Meditation

 Prayer / Meditation

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I forgive myself for harbouring negative thoughts of any kind.

If there is anyone who's ever hurt me or injured me in any way, shape or form, I fully and freely forgive that person or persons now.

I am sincere; I mean this and I decree it. 

I wish for them all the blessings of life.

When anyone of them comes in to my mind, I will say I've released you to God...God be with you.

After a while, I can meet that person in my mind and there will be no sting there.  I will rejoice at hearing good news about that person.

Now, if I can't rejoice in hearing good news about that person who wronged me, it means that's my problem, it's a poison pocket in my subconscious. Therefore, you continue blessing the other and forgiving yourself.

And you know very well that love cast out fear, hate, jealousy, everything unlike itself. We have no alibi; we have no excuse.

Now having forgiven ourselves and others, then we can prey.

Because, when you stand praying, forgive, if you have wrath against any other person.

Common sense tells you, you can't pour distilled water into a dirty vessel and have clean water. Likewise, the holy spirit cannot flow through a contaminated mind.

How can a person get a healing, who's full of resentment, self-condemnation, antagonism, criticism and ill-will? That's their sickness; you must first get rid of the cause, then the effect will pass away.

So now, no matter what your problem is, having forgiven everybody and having forgiven yourself for harbouring negative thoughts, to forgive is to give for, forgive and forget mean the same thing.

Alright now you say, I have forgiven myself for harbouring negative thoughts and I resolve not to do that anymore. Then I remind myself of the great truths of life,..

I am the lord that healeth thee, I am the lord thy God, I will come and heal thee. I will restore health unto thee and heal thee of thy wounds saith the lord my God.

(Exodus 15.26, Isiah 41:13 & Jeremiah 30:17)

God is guiding you now, there's right action in your life. God's healing love saturates your whole being. God's healing love dissolves every single thing unlike itself.

God's river of peace flows through your mind and your heart. The healing light of God flows through every atom of my being, making me whole, pure, relaxed and perfect.

The love, the light and the glory of God flow through me in transcendent loveliness, saturating my whole being so that my whole body dances to the rhythm of the eternal God.

My mind is full of peace and poise, balance and equilibrium. I am full of faith in God, in life, in the universe and all good things.

Whatever the problem is right now, do not dwell on the problem, but realize the infinite healing presence which made you from a cell is the only healing power there is...It knows all the processes and functions of your body...And you quietly say to yourself, 

This healing power of God is focused at that point in my subconscious mind, where the problem is, and God's healing light dissolves it and neutralizes it, making way for the holy spirit to flow through me, making me whole and perfect now.

Now, in the silence of your soul, you imagine you're talking to your higher self, the God in you. And then you're very humble and you say, 

father, thou knowst all things.

You all all wise. You are the only healing power there is. I am your son I am your daughter. I know you love me and I know you care for me. And this very moment, I'm giving thanks for the miraculous healing power flowing through me now.

The grateful heart is always close to God. The grateful heart lacks nothing.  The grateful heart is never sick.  Never impoverished. Never frustrated. Never lonesome. That's why silently you say, 

father I thank thee that thou hast heard me now and I know thou hearest me always.

(John 11:41-42)

Then silently repeat to yourself,  thank you for the miraculous healing, over and over again.  Lull yourself to sleep with the word Thank you.

The peace of God fills your soul and according to your faith is it done unto you. Let wonders happen as you pray.

(Matthew 9:29)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From a lecture by Dr. Joseph Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment