Friday, January 5, 2024

For my Lungs

For my Lungs

----------------------------------------------

It is safe for me to take charge of my own life.

I choose to be free.

I love the idea of being free.

I give myself permission to be free.

I love my lungs.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the right to claim my space.

I'm allowed to be here.

I live and I breathe full and free because where I am, I'm always safe.

I have faith in the power that supplies me with an abundance of air.

There's enough air for me as long as I wish to live.

There's enough life within me and where I am being fully supported on my journey.

I choose thoughts that create a space of safety within  me.

I appreciate my lungs.

I so love and adore my beautiful lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment