Saturday, January 6, 2024

Heal Your Body

Heal Your Body

-------------------------------------

Allergies

Denying your own power

The world is safe and friendly. I am safe. I am at peace with life. 

Asthma

Feeling stifled. Suppressed crying. Smother love. Inability to breathe for one’s self.

It is safe now to take charge of my own life. I choose to be free.

Hay Fever

Guilt. A belief in persecution. Fear of the calendar. Emotional congestion. 

I am safe at all times.

Respiratory Ailments

Fear of taking in life fully.

I am safe. I love my life.

Asphyxiating Attacks

Fear. Not trusting the process of life. Getting stuck in childhood.

It is safe to grow up. The world is safe. I am safe.

Breathing Problems

Fear or refusal to take in life fully. Not feeling the right to take up space or even exist.

It is my birthright to live life fully and freely. I am worth loving. I now choose to live life fully.

-------------------------------------

Source

Heal Your Body, Louise L. Hay


No comments:

Post a Comment